Whiskies of the World Awards
We recognize the best whiskies from around the globe
Introducing the Whiskies of the World Awards, a worldwide whisky competition produced in conjunction with the IWSC (International Wine & Spirit Competition), the most prestigious, largest, and longest running Spirits competition in the world.
The WoW Awards is a competition with a difference;
• The judging panel is comprised of key influencers in the Texan spirits market; a specialist team of experts including peer recognized bartenders, mixologists, spirits reviewers and buyers. The judges have been handpicked to blind taste all entries ensuring that all products entered are judged by taste makers in the Texan drinks industry, the third largest US whisky market
• The awards are given out by a recognized and respected whisky festival ensuring that winning products are showcased to an actively engaged consumer and trade audience
• As whisky specialists, the Whiskies of the World team, combined with the expertise of the IWSC, ensure all products entered into the Whiskies of the World Awards are treated with the upmost care and consideration throughout the judging process; from delivery to tasting, through to results
• Winning a medal from an industry-recognized name is a very cost-effective marketing tool, bringing lasting brand recognition and increased sales
• Results will be profiled through the competition’s growing network of national and local media partners including The Tasting Panel and Beverage Trade Network, extending your win worldwide. In addition, extra recognition is given within the Whiskies of the World Newsletters (distributed to over 6,500 whisky enthusiasts and key members of the trade) and to our engaged consumer and trade audience on Facebook and twitter
• All winners receive a free marketing toolkit to help promote their win
• Winners of the Whiskies of the World Awards will be announced prior to the annual Whiskies of the World Austin Expo, on Thursday, September 17, providing additional recognition to trade, media and consumers for those brands participating in Austin.